Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
two questions to Strelets-R

dear Strelets-R, as I had praised for significant improvements in your new masters and then in the finished product, I applaud for the choices you have made in producing the new sets. I have 2 questions that speak to you of the Strelets-R: 1) than what you have produced at the beginning of your career, you have a plan for renewal of the figures? Let me explain: use as an example of the Crimean War Russian troops ... than your new and very good standards, infantry/granadiers are a bit ugly ... you think a day to update them with a mini-set? 2) will set about the Gurkhas and the French Foreign Legion for WWII? Thank you for your attention ... my compliments again for your development as a quality.

Re: two questions to Strelets-R

Dear marco zapppa,

1. no, we don't have such plans (apart from the new series for Hastings and Stamford Bridge). We thought about new sets for the Crimean war, more suitable for big formations, but have doubts about their commercial prospects.
2. no.

Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: two questions to Strelets-R

many thanks to You!