Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets on the march

Strelets
Dear Alan,

Re: "your evil Strelets pure evil",

Yeah! We say: A plague on both your houses !

Re: "now get back to making figures in periods I don`t like now
while I still have a roof over my head".

May we do it quickly, Sir?

Best regards,

Strelets

Please add bayonets to the rifles! Otherwise they might not blend with other marching figures from other makers. Can we hope for a casualty set too someday?

Thank-You Strelets Team, it looks to me like the 'GOLDEN AGE OF PLASTIC' (miniatures)
has returned...with a vengence!!!

Paul K.

Thumbs up again Strelets. You have the winning formula for wargamers with good sculpting, marching poses + popular subjects that have don't have much adequate coverage with other manufacturers current/available sets. (ACW fans must be looking on with envy and wishful thinking that their time will come)

Now to find a way to live longer, have more money, maintain my eyesight and keep a steady paining hand. .. and find a way to keep convincing she who must be obeyed that I NEED all of the latest/future releases.

Totally agree, the sets look really amazing. Great job Strelets!!

Wow, what else can i say, except that i have just pre - ordered 30 boxes, 10 boxes each of the three new sets. Just fantastic, next problem telling family santa is giving our house a miss this year.

Agreed to everything said above. These latest figures are wonderful for us wargamers. I await these with interest

Great looking set.
Better stock up on red(scarlet)paint.