Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Standing figures

I'd like there were standing figures aside the usual fighting ones. Like standing officers, guards, high officers, guards in full uniform, dignitaries, nobles... for every historic context!

Re: Standing figures

A bit vague but, in principle, I second this proposal...

For me, it had to be, in the first instance, napoleonic standing cavalry and bandsmen (yes, if someone were thinking of making a complete band - finally!... )

Re: Standing figures

Giorgio
I'd like there were standing figures aside the usual fighting ones. Like standing officers, guards, high officers, guards in full uniform, dignitaries, nobles... for every historic context!

The "Strelets*R" Big Box Series has exactly these, don't they? I've bought almost all of them and they do a great job of recreating camp life, officers strategizing over tables, limited band members, and certainly famous personalities. I always buy at least two, this way I can do conversions of the famous personalities both standing and also mounted on a horse.

What I wish there were more of are sitting figures for using as wagon drivers.

Certainly I'd love to see a "Mini" set of a complete band w/four sprews to really fill the group out.