Vingoe Web Site

Welcome to the Vingoe Forum. Here you can ask a question, tell a story, open a subject that you would like to discuss with others, in fact this is where you can get to know the Vingoe family, where they came from and where they went.

Welcome.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Francis Vingoe Artist

I have an oil on canvas signed by F Vingoe, dated 1916 showing an un-named country house and garden. I can send a photo image if anyone is interested in buying this painting.

It is 10 inches x 13 3/4 inches and is framed in a period black bakelite frame which is a collectable in itself and the main reason why I bought the painting.

The painting is in reasonable condition but there is some slight paint loss as visible in the photograph and the painting would benefit from some minor restoration.

I read with interest the website article on how Francis Vingoe travelled door to door offering his artistic services.

If any member of the Vingoe family would like to purchase this work then I would be prepared to sell for offers in region of £150 or best offer received on or before 30 September.

Hope this proves of interest to someone.