Piper Boat Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the Piper Boat Owners club Forum. The Forum for owners of Piper built Narrowboats and Barges and anyone interested in Piper Boats. The owners club is completely separate from Piper Boats. Please feel free to post a message to club members and web site readers.

General Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nb. Alice for sale

I have just returned home from hospital following a serious illness which struck
me suddenly, and without going into too much detail about it it does mean a long
recovery time.My wife and i have sadly come to the decision to sell our David Piper
narrowboat ALICE (NO.472) I hope that that this forum is a suitable place to offer
it first to any interested parties.
built 2000. bottom blacked 2015, due safety check May2017,
M4.17 1700 vetus 42bhp
57foot, sleeps 5.

Wanted £56,000 but as she is in need of a paint job i am willing to accept £50,000

she is currently moored at SILSDEN West Yorkshire.

my landline 01765 279205 (leave a message)
or chat on this forum.

kind regards, Peter Watts

Re: nb. Alice for sale

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear your news, such a shame that your plans have altered but hit just proves you never know whats around the corner!.

It's fine to put the boat details on here, as it's a private sale. I can add a photo/photos if you'd like to send me one.

I'm sure the members will join me in wishing you both good luck with the sale and all the best for your continued recovery.

Dot

Re: nb. Alice for sale

thank you dot, i will try & put some pics. up.

Re: nb. Alice for sale- PICTURES

Pictures of Alice

photo alice 001_zpsksicii0h.jpg

photo alice 002_zpskmslaxt1.jpg