"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"

PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD BY POSTING AIR FORCE HELICOPTER RELATED QUESTIONS, POSTING APPROPRIATELY RELATED INFORMATION, LOCATING YOUR AIR FORCE FAMILY OF HELICOPTER FRIENDS YOU MAY HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH OVER THE YEARS OR OTHER USE AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE.

"USAF ROTORHEADS MESSAGE BOARD"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
russel n. duckett

looking for russel duckett. he was my maintenance supervisor at Malmstrom AFB montana in 1963. last known address was in missouri. thanks Norm

Re: russel n. duckett

Norm I to have not hurd of or run into since I left Malmstrom for DM in Tucson and The Drone recovery. I would like to hear from you and whats going on in your life. Charles

Re: russel n. duckett

I first met MSGT Duckett when he arrived at Otis AFB, MA in early 1961. He is a riffed Army Captain. He PCS'd to Malmstrom in 1963. He told me he was going to retire somewhere in Missouri and as far as I know that's where he is IF he hasn't passed away by now because he was rather elderly and had health problems.

I've tried to locate him utilizing White Pages but no luck. I did enjoy working for him because he was firm but fair, if you were right he would go to the ends of the earth for you. If you were wrong, look out, he could do you in big time.