Frances Farmer Forum

Please use this message board as a means of discussing issues related to Frances Farmer.

Frances Farmer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FF photos on Flickr

Just happened to be browing pictures on the Flickr web site and someone named JasonB has basically copied all of the Frances Farmer pictures from this fantastic web site and posted them over there. Now, I understand there is nothing wrong with this, however, he does not give this site any credit, which I think is rude. I left a post on one of his Flickr uploads referring to this and he got mad and blocked me.

Re: FF photos on Flickr

Since this clown blocked me on his Flick account, I will response to him here for all to see.

To JasonB: I thought my comments were hardly rude. YOUR defensive and condescending response indicates to me that I was correct. As for my name - well... how did you know I worked for Tampax? Good guess. You must be a genious! Listen, I could care less where you got your FF pictures from. However, I've been to that web site and I can tell you downloaded a lot of your images from there. The question isn't about you, it's about giving credit to the people that put the FF web site together ---- and you didn't. Leech!